HR Dept franchise vs your own HR consultancy
There are many benefits that come from being part of a franchise organisation. Take a look at some of the key benefits below of joining us as a HR Dept business owner vs starting your own HR consultancy business.
- Access to a proven model of getting leads, winning business and giving first rate customer service – why reinvent the wheel?
- Up to 4 weeks’ holiday cover – know that your customers will be looked after when you take some well deserved time out.
- Be part of something bigger – with our growing network of HR Professionals we encourage collaboration and draw on the expertise of all our franchisees to benefit you and your customers.
Unique offering, setting you apart from the competition.
- Employers’ Liability Insurance for your clients – rest assured knowing your customers are completely covered if they have taken your expert HR advice even for Fair Work Investigations. This type of cover is not something you would be able to offer on your own.
- Continual Learning – employment law updates, webinars and training. We make sure you are updated so you can advise your customers effectively.
- DIY set up costs are far higher than the initial setup fee!
- A quicker route to market for your business. Be up and running in as little as 10 weeks (it could take you up to 6 months to set up your business in the way that we do – all time you could be out there winning clients)